The AMPA of the Conservatory of Music “Leandro Martínez Romero”, of Caravaca de la Cruz (Murcia), is carrying out a solidary challenge, involving the students of this center so that at this Christmas time, they collaborate with a cause solidarity, as well as continuing with their training during the holiday period and the AMPA has decided that the proceeds go to the Conquistando Escalones Association.
This challenge consists of the following:
- Each student will receive a calendar of Christmas practices.
- The student will look for one or more sponsors, who want to help with their challenge. They can be, family, friends or companies.
- It is established between the student and the sponsors the amount to contribute each day, for this, which will be between € 0.5 and € 1 per day.
- Each day at the end of the practice will be marked on the calendar.
- At the end of the challenge, the student will have to go to their sponsor or sponsors and offer them a concert with what has been done at Christmas and collect the agreed amount according to the days practiced.
- Between January 8 and 15, contributions will be delivered to the AMPA of the Conservatory.
For this solidarity challenge 2019/2020, they have chosen a motto that says, “Many small people in small places, doing small things, can change the world” (Eduardo Galeano)
Thanks to the AMPA and the students of the Conservatory of Music “Leandro Martínez Romero”, of Caravaca de la Cruz, for their collaboration with Conquistando Escalones.