– 6 runners from the Peña Celtic Submarí will raise funds for Conquistando Escalones
– Gets opened the seek for sponsors and stores who wants to have a kilometric charity point
On November 20th will take place the XXXVI Marathon of Valencia Trinidad Alfonso, a new event which home every year thousands of runners moved from several points of the geography. Several members of Celtic Submarí, specifically 6, will repeat the initiative of participating in it with the aim of raising funds for an association, on this occasion Conquistando Escalones. So, together, they will look for keep adding efforts to pay the medical investigations which seek the cure of the 1F Limb-girdle Muscular Dystrophy and the AIDS. Remember that next October 21th will take place the musical and literary event at the headquarters of Celtic Submarí, with the same aim.
This charity initiative counts with the support of the VillarrealCF which will supply the shirts to the runners.
How to help
Whoever wants can help to raise funds and participate “virtually” at the marathon. There are several ways to do it:
– If you have a company, you can be sponsor of the race and your logo will show in the shirts.
– If you have a store, you can be a kilometric charity point. A piggy bank will be delivered to that cause in order for people to come around and donate money to sponsor one charity kilometer.
– Anyone can help donating at the piggy banks of charity kilometers which will be delivered at the firsts of November or donate the “0 Kilometer” putting the appropriately considered amount to the bank account of Conquistando Escalones: ES69 0487 0539 2120 0000 1357