Conquistando Escalones together with the Arteatro company have organized a charity theatre play for the next May 21 at 19:00 in the Auditorium of La Vila Joiosa. The purpose will be to continue to raise funds for the research that seeks a cure for Muscular Dystrophy 1F and HIV, as the genetic mutation that causes the aforementioned degenerative disease to the family forming the association, prevents the infection by AIDS virus and therefore, the cure which is sought for millions.
The play is titled ‘2 metros cómicos‘ (2 comic meters) and is a comedy composed of scenes from different contemporary authors. Situations of everyday’s life such as love, infidelity, fear to the police, to be told to carry the coffin of Franco, couples that no longer work, couples who no longer know what to do with their teenage children …. The scenes are represented in an unconventional space because they are made on 2×2 platforms, as if it were a showcase in which we can see “mini sets”.
Also in these physical points of sale:
– Ortovila Orthopedics(c/ Pizzarro nº 2)
– María Blázquez Stylists (Maestro Rodrigo Build., Local nº 4)
– Lloret Hair Saloon (C/ Barranquet nº 5)
– La VilaSalut Sportive Center (C/ colón nº 73, piso 1 A)
– Vila Libres Bookshop (C/ Ciutat de Valencia nº 14)
– Los Argentinos Artisans and bakers (C/ Constitución nº 31)
– Galaxy Playground for Children (Avda. Benidorm nº 12)
– Beltrán Furniture (Avda. País Valencià nº 18)
– Malú Coffeshop (Av. Ensenyants de La Vila)
– Los Serrano Bar Restaurant (Avda. Benidorm nº 34)
– L&V Shoes and complements (C/ Colón nº 46)
– Plaça Major management agency (c/ Pizarro nº11)
We want to thank them all for their help as to the sponsors that will make this event possible.
For more information and to invite friends and family, enter at Facebook Event created for it.