You can now donate your charity kilometer pf the Valencia’s Marathon Trinidad Alfonso
‘- Help virtually the runners of Celtic Submarí
– Donate the quantity you think appropriate at the piggy banks at the friendly stores
– You can also donate as a Km.0 donation type
As we told you weeks ago, 6 members of the Penya Celtic Submarí will run at the Valencia’s Marathon Trinidad Alfonso to help us to raise funds in order to keep paying the medical investigations which seek the cure for the LGMD1-F Muscular Dystrophy and the AIDS. They will wear the shirts that the VillarrealCF has donated to us which will show also the logos of our sponsors: Celtic Submarí, Canós Impressors, CASDA, Esport2, Lina Granell, Beerattack and VilaSport FS.
How can you help?
It’s so easy. We have delivered piggy banks to some partner stores, together with a poster where the 42 km of Marathon are numbered. Make a donation with what you consider appropriate and sign in the poster the charity km point which will receive the donation. We have the piggy banks and the posters at:
– Penya Celtic Submarí (C/Solades nº 18 de Vila-real)
– Maria José Roca Estilismes (C/Burriana nº 62 de Vila-real)
– Beerattack (C/Germanies nº 6 de Vila-real)
– Perfumarte (C/La Sang de Crist nº 18 de Vila-real)
– Farmacia Lina Vidal (Avda. Francia nº 33 de Vila-real)
– Vila-fruit (Plaza Corona de Aragón nº 2 de Vila-real)
– Esport 2 (C/ Torrehermosa nº 23 de Vila-real)
– Catering Pastelería Esther (Plaza Borrull nº 27 y Plaza Cardona Vives nº 5 de Castellón)
IMPORTANT: The marathon is on November 20th, so that day we will collect all the piggy banks. You must do the donation BEFORE that day.
And if you can’t come by to donate but you want to collaborate, you can do a bank transfer as “Kilómetro 0” on: ES69 0487 0539 2120 0000 1357